Cornwall 01872 262828
Devon 01392 213333
Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
You will implement the business plan to ensure that you offer high standards of customer service to landlords, tenants, (and if required to vendors and applicants). The Business Development Manager and Financial Partner will set office sales targets that your Lettings Manager will manage you to achieve by monitoring your performance.
You will be expected to demonstrate that you are highly motivated and proactive in driving your workload to meet targets and maintain service levels. The ability to demonstrate your desire to forge a long term career prospect and to be part of a winning team with the aim to maximize sales will be an essential requirement of this role.
You will build good working relationships with potential landlords to gain their business. You will gain a thorough understanding of the requirements of potential tenants before showing them the selection of properties we have within their target range.
When you are not on viewings or arranging them, it is imperative that our landlords are kept constantly updated. When an applicant is interested in a property you will be responsible for handling negotiations and queries. You must use your skills to close the transaction and take offers to the landlord. Once a let has been agreed it is up to you to oversee and manage the process to completion as swiftly as possible.
Because staff in our branches will operate as a team you will help colleagues, deputising when they are absent and helping with Residential Sales work or enquiries for the Residential Sales team in your own office when required.
You will be office based but you will also be expected to go out and do market appraisals, instructions, viewings, and other duties required of your role.
• Work with the Lettings Manager to optimize their performance
• Ensure company standards are met and maintained
• Deal with incoming inquiries about properties where necessary
• Register applicant’s details and property requirements where necessary
• Book and conduct viewings where necessary
• Compile inventories if necessary
• General property administration
• Negotiate offers between all parties where necessary
• Be excellent at closing lets or instructions
• Handle monies received
• Keep good accounting records on Jupix
• Use good organisational skills, planning and time management
• Acquire local market knowledge
• Ensure the whole lettings process from commencement to completion in a timely manner
The role of the Lettings Negotiator is as stated below:
General Duties (not limited to)
• You will look for landlord opportunities by using the data in Jupix, canvassing and touting for new business and increase market share
• General administration, customer services, applicant registering, applicant matching and viewings
• Dealing with email and telephone enquiries from applicants
• Cash handling, banking, referencing, drawing up tenancy agreements, handling tenancy sign off's & registering deposits with DPS and journal transferring the funds to the relevant account
• Arranging inventories, EPC's and gas safety certificates for new properties
• Ensuring the smooth transition of new let property files and keys to the Lettings Manager on a weekly basis once the tenant has moved into the property
• Any other relevant duties as required
Qualifications & Skills
• Be motivated and results driven
• Proven track record obtaining desired results and achieving targets
• Experience in estate agency or the willingness to acquire it
• Appropriate professional qualifications or willingness to undertake training for them and to achieve ARLA or equivalent within 2 years of your start date
• Desire and determination to ‘go the extra mile’
• High degree of self-motivation and determination
• Providing excellence in customer services
• Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with your Business Development Manager and your team colleagues
• Show excellent rapport building skills
• Develop and show excellent negotiating skills – able to think outside of the box
• Demonstrate that you have the ability to work under pressure in a target orientated environment
You will be expected to demonstrate that you are:
• Building and securing value from relationships
• Upholding the principle that customer service is paramount
• Driving innovation and action
• Creating a shared vision
• Exercising sound business judgment
• Maintaining the brand and company standards at all times
A role has arisen for an enthusiastic Telesales Agent to join my clients growing team.
My client is looking for individuals who are robust, quick thinking and enthusiastic to join the team to sell a number of financial products.
·Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
·Excellent knowledge of English
·Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
·Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
·Negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
·Highly motivate with a 'can do’ attitude
This is a full time permanent role offering a starting salary from £16,000 + Superb Commission Package
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV detailing your skills and experience.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Tele Sales, Telesales Executive, Business Development Executive, Phone Sales, Internal Sales, Outbound Dialling, Cold Calling, Field Sales
Confident, self motivated and very well-presented individual who will enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-moving, dynamic and ultimately exciting business sales environment. The ability to manage and plan your day effectively to ensure work is completed within deadlines will be important as will a positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment. Ultimately, we can offer the right applicant an extremely rewarding career opportunity with a forward thinking and highly successful local recruitment consultancy.
Applicants must be based within commutable distance of central Truro and be interested in pursuing a career in recruitment / commerce.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Sourcing job applicants from the company database and contacting them via telephone / email to explore employment opportunities.
• Handling calls from new applicants and capturing relevant information and entering it accurately into the database.
• Arranging telephone and face-to-face interviews
• Liaison with applicants throughout the recruitment process to ensure the highest quality of customer service and relationships management.
• Continually developing a good knowledge of the local labour market and opportunities available to applicants.
• Ensuring the Company’s CRM system is updated in accordance with Company policy
• Ensuring all associated compliancy paperwork and documentation is processed in accordance with employment legislation
• Liaise with external organisations and professional bodies as required.
• Assist with the marketing, advertising and promotion of the Company.
• Representing the Company at local and national levels as required