Cornwall 01872 262828
Devon 01392 213333
Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
Our client based near Truro is looking for an IT Support Analyst to assist their staff in the effective use of the companies IT infrastructure, resolving operational issues and considering future IT developments.
This includes all company hardware, software and telephony. Previously, IT support for the company was provided by a 3rd party supplier but the company is now working towards its vision of a 1st class independent IT solution that supports its corporate aims and objectives.
• Providing 1st line support to all team members across the company
• Identifying and escalating calls to 2nd line support where 1st line support fails to resolve the issue
• Recording details of all reported issues accurately onto the service desk software, including escalation routes
• Demonstrable experience in providing advice and support to customers and stakeholders about IT desktop, infrastructure and business applications
• Tracking and owning calls from point of origin through to completion;
• Assessing and advising the IT & Information Governance Lead on all relevant cases immediately where required
• Identifying fixes for issues, recording processes where appropriate, recording outcomes, updating progress on service desk software and identifying escalations where required
• Liaising with 3rd party system suppliers for ticket escalations, and for co-ordinating upgrades, patches or any other system downtime
• Gathering and recording information on hardware, systems and software, and ensuring that existing records are kept fully updated
• Producing training materials for distribution to colleagues for use of all systems and hardware, and keeping existing training materials up to date
• Producing templates and report templates for use in Microsoft Office suite and Patient Management Software
• Creating and maintaining operational documentation to a professional standard
• Assisting the IT & Information Governance Lead in special projects where required
• Providing support for set up of new IT equipment purchased
• Completing new user set up for new employees, including standardised training on relevant applications in use by the company
• Completing employee and team location moves where required
• Managing and maintaining the company email accounts, creating new users, maintaining user accounts and archiving accounts when required
• Traveling to site locations where required to perform maintenance on hardware, swap out hardware where replacements are required, or investigate issues that have been unresolvable remotely
• Travelling to site locations to meet with 3rd party suppliers where an on-site visit is required for fault fixing, upgrades or scoping new developments
• Running basic cabling for PCs, telephones, and other IT equipment where required, highlighting to the IT & Information Governance Lead wherever further or more complex cabling requirements are present
• Delivering the company’s vision for a 1st class independent IT solution that supports all colleagues in providing dentistry services within a professional business environment, operating in line with our vision to create happier, healthier communities
• Applying excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and interacting effectively with a range of customers and stakeholders to create and maintain effective working relationships
This is a full time permanent position offering a generous holiday package of 27 days paid holiday plus bank holidays.
Company offers ongoing training and support and opportunity to obtain further qualifications. Starting salary £19,500 - £22,500 dependent on experience.
We are currently recruiting a Junior Support Analyst for a company in Helston.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to some of the world’s leading telecoms and media companies, together with government users with civil and security requirements. You will have a keen interest in IT and key computing skills.
You will be responding to and resolving all end-user service calls, inquiries and escalations and have a pro-active hands-on troubleshooting and problem solving of the service network infrastructure.
This is a permanent position with a salary of £18,000. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leader who’s network covers over a billion people.
If you are interested then please send an up to date CV with a brief cover note detailing your relevant skills and experience. As always, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and no personal details shall be released.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an expanding company in who offer excellent career progression and are a leading provider in their field.
Our client is looking for a permanent Technical Support Analyst to work within a team who work alongside a growing customer base includes many of the World’s leading telecoms and media companies, together with government users with civil and security requirements.
Respond to and resolve all end user service calls, enquiries and escalations;
Proactive hands on trouble shooting and problem solving of the service network infrastructure;
Routine monitoring of the service network via a dashboard;
Keep accurate records of network faults and their remedies and building a knowledge base
Any reasonable ad-hoc tasks presented by the department management team
•Broadband ISP/ Technical customer support background with knowledge of TCP/IP;
Solid working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft Office Packages;
Helpdesk, trouble ticketing and customer service experience;
Ability and willingness to work on a shift rota, including nights and weekends;
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer facing skills;
Ability and willingness to work occasionally long hours under pressure;
A background of taking enthusiastic, creative approaches to problem solving;
Ability to work autonomously, and prioritise planned tasks while managing unplanned technical support issues.
Customer Service experience in an ISP environment
Education in Computing/Communications to Further or Higher education standards
Understanding of wireless communications and satellite systems
Experience using Microsoft Office including, Word, Excel
Experience using SAP and Remedy On Demand
One of the following languages as second language: Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, German, Arabic, Africans, French
This is a full time permanent position offering a starting salary of £25,000 offering many avenues for career progression and development. If you would be interested in applying please send an up to date CV detailing your skills and experiences.