Cornwall 01872 262828
Devon 01392 213333
Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
Highly regarded company based near Penzance, Cornwall are looking to recruit a permanent Accounts Assistant.
Duties to include:
- Purchase Invoices
- process purchase invoices accurately.
Resolve queries with suppliers where required. Statement reconciliation.
- Sales Invoices
- match delivery notes, identify any issues, produce accurate invoice.
Some communication with suppliers, including credit control functions.
- Assisting Payroll (approx. 240 employees)
- checking timesheets, identifying queries, updating records, supporting the senior accounts administrator to run accurate information for a weekly payroll system.
- General support to the accounts team. - manage all related finance administration tasks as required - Incoming calls
- take incoming calls for the business re-directing to the appropriate internal contact Person Specification/Core Competencies
- Solid problem solving skills, able to identify queries and errors and resolve issues
- Able to work to weekly, monthly and annual timescales set.
- Ability to gather facts, statistics and make financial calculations with the appropriate attention to detail and precision
- Organised, with the ability to work well within a team
- Confident manner, able to communicate clearly. -
Good outlook, excel and I.T finance systems appreciation to enable a competent use of databases, spreadsheets and accounts packages
- Enjoys the challenge of working in an ever changing environment and thrives on responsibility to make a positive impact
AAT level 3 qualified or part qualified, still studying Experience with Opera an advantage Understanding of EDI systems. Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in previous role Microsoft Office skills, including outlook, word, excel.