Cornwall 01872 262828
Devon 01392 213333
Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
Confident, self motivated and very well-presented individual who will enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-moving, dynamic and ultimately exciting business sales environment. The ability to manage and plan your day effectively to ensure work is completed within deadlines will be important as will a positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment. Ultimately, we can offer the right applicant an extremely rewarding career opportunity with a forward thinking and highly successful local recruitment consultancy.
Applicants must be based within commutable distance of central Truro and be interested in pursuing a career in recruitment / commerce.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Sourcing job applicants from the company database and contacting them via telephone / email to explore employment opportunities.
• Handling calls from new applicants and capturing relevant information and entering it accurately into the database.
• Arranging telephone and face-to-face interviews
• Liaison with applicants throughout the recruitment process to ensure the highest quality of customer service and relationships management.
• Continually developing a good knowledge of the local labour market and opportunities available to applicants.
• Ensuring the Company’s CRM system is updated in accordance with Company policy
• Ensuring all associated compliancy paperwork and documentation is processed in accordance with employment legislation
• Liaise with external organisations and professional bodies as required.
• Assist with the marketing, advertising and promotion of the Company.
• Representing the Company at local and national levels as required