Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
We are currently recruiting a Chef De Partie who has flair, drive and exceptional passion for great food, who is able to work within a high performing team of motivated professionals.
You will assist in creating great products and menus tailored to our various target audiences, together with a strong control of costs.
You will prepare, create and cook using the finest fresh local produce and have exceptional knowledge and passion for dishes and ingredients. You will develop and build strong relationships with food and beverage staff and the rest of the hotel.
You must be able to demonstrate success in a similar role within a 4-5-star environment. You must have experience of working within a motivated and high performing team of chefs. Be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding, sourcing and preparing excellent seasonal produce.
Salary / Hours
• £25,000 depending on experience
• Must be available to work a minimum of 40+ hours a week.
• Due to the nature of our business you will need to be fully flexible and be prepared to work weekends and public bank holidays
• Gym and Spa discounted membership
• Discounts on Spa Treatments and products
• Discount in our Flying Fish Restaurant
• Meals while on duty