Cornwall 01872 262828
Devon 01392 213333
Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
We are recruiting for an Electrician for a world leader in Wareham, Dorset.
You will responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance, fault finding and diagnostics work. All work will be delivered in compliance with all current health & safety regulations. The successful candidate will have industry experience and ideally have served an electrical apprenticeship.
Some of your keys tasks will include but not be limited to;
• Routine maintenance of electrical systems
• Fault finding
• Basic installation and termination of lighting, distribution, motors, switchgear and other equipment
• Maintaining / fault finding simple hydraulic or pneumatic systems or components
• Carry out other general welding and mechanical duties.
• Basic Calibration, fault finding and changeout on position, level and thermal instrumentation for example
This is a permanent position with a salary of £30,00 + excellent company benefits including a very lucrative pension scheme and life assurance. This role will be day work only but you will be part of a rota to respond to critical site breakdowns.
If you are interested then please send an up to date CV with a brief cover note detailing your relevant skills and experience. As always, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and no personal details shall be released.