Cornwall 01872 262828
Devon 01392 213333
Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Trainer/Assessor to join their professionally renowned team.
Main Purpose of Job:
To be actively involved in the training, development, and assessment of the workforce, as well as external students taking further education through their training centre.
- To assist in the development of training for those working in care services, including the delivery of diploma and apprenticeship programmes ranging from levels 2 to 5.
- To ensure high standards of care for service users through the provision of excellent training packages that provide the skills and knowledge needed for team members to carry out their jobs effectively.
- To help with the on-going, long-term improvement of team members' skills, by identifying training needs and providing opportunities for development and progression.
- To represent the company as a center of excellence, encouraging links to external organizations and independent learners who may come to us for specialist training.
- To promote good practice throughout the organization by setting an example of professionalism and carrying out observations and feedback for members of staff.
- To provide an opportunity for service users to expand their own skills, knowledge, and prospects by providing accredited entry-level courses in the further education sector.
This is a full-time permanent position in Truro.
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000.
If you are interested in this role then please send an up to date CV and a short covering letter detailing your relevant experience.