Cornwall 01872 262828
Devon 01392 213333
Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
Are you a fun, caring, enthusiastic and ambitious SEN Teaching Assistant keen to work for one of Cornwall’s premier specialist education providers in 2018/2019?
Are you looking for the flexibility to choose the days that you would like to work and get to know new schools across Cornwall?
Concorde Teaching Bank are recruiting exclusively for this partnership of 4 schools and additional ARB units who are seeking inspirational teaching assistants for both short and longer term vacancies. They are seeking TAs with the all-important ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to support students, either within a group or on a 1:1 basis.
We can offer you a range of opportunities that can enhance your career prospects in this highly rewarding environment and provide the chance to work more flexibly to suit your lifestyle.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
• 3 months or more experience as a Teaching Assistant, ideally in a SEN role
• A passion and interest in working with children
• Commitment to provide a variety of activities that will stimulate the children's interests and enhance their learning
You can expect:
• good rates of weekly pay
• opportunities to work within some really great schools in Cornwall
• to gain more experience working within a school environment
• Continuing Professional Development
If you are interested in finding out more about what Concorde Teaching Bank can do for you and would like to discuss your options in confidence, please contact Amber, Bronnen, Josie, Mac or Cheryl on 01872 262033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you back.
Concorde Group is part of Cornwall College and invests all profits back into education and the local community.