Cornwall 01872 262828
Devon 01392 213333
Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
We are seeking qualified SEN Teachers to work with one of Cornwall’s premier specialist education providers with opportunities across the region. Concorde Teaching Bank are recruiting exclusively for this partnership of 4 schools and additional ARB units who are seeking teachers for both short and longer term vacancies. They are seeking teachers with a natural ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to support students, either within a group or on a 1:1 basis.
We would love to hear from teachers with:
• 6 months or more experience teaching and supporting SEN pupils
• A real passion and interest in working with children with additional needs
• an innovative nature with the ability to provide a variety of activities that will stimulate the children's interests and enhance their learning
Benefits of working with Concorde Teaching Bank
• Weekly Pay
• Opportunities to work within fantastic schools
• Gain more experience working within a school environment
• Continuing Professional Development
If you are interested in finding out more about what Concorde Teaching Bank can do for you and would like to discuss your options in confidence, please contact Joe, Bronnen, Josie, Mac or Cheryl on 01872 262033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you back.
Concorde Group is part of Cornwall College and invests all profits back into education and the local community.