Cornwall 01872 262828
Devon 01392 213333
Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
Our client is currently looking for a Mechanical / Forklift engineer to join their team in the Hayle area.
The role involves mechanical assembly of components and installation of hydraulics and low-voltage electrical circuits.
Main purpose of role:
- Assist to increase the level of output from our assembly department.
- Produce lifting equipment with a high attention to detail.
- Communicate with team members and add to a strong dynamic team.
- Work to provide customers with the highest quality equipment available.
Key tasks and skills:
- Assemble equipment according to design drawings.
- Install hydraulic circuits for lifting equipment.
- Install low voltage electrical components for lifting equipment.
- Install basic pneumatic circuits and components within an assembly.
- Carry out stainless metal finishing using in-house tools and machinery.
- Ability to perform consistently and to deadlines.
- This is a Full-Time Permanent position looking to pay £21,000 (Over-time available).
If your interested in this role then please apply with an up-to-date CV and a short covering letter detailing any relevant experience.