Cornwall 01872 262828
Devon 01392 213333
Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
Our client is currently looking for a Welder/Fabricator engineer to join their team in the Hayle area.
The role involves the batch production of welded parts and assemblies for equipment. Parts to be fabricated are predominantly mild steel but may include stainless steel at times.
Main purpose of role:
- Assist to increase the level of output from our fabrication department.
- Produce batches of welded components with a high attention to detail.
- Communicate with team members and add to a strong dynamic team.
Key tasks and skills:
- Fabricate batches of welded components at the direction of the department supervisor.
- Utilize jigs to fabricate parts with a consistent quality and finish.
- Ability to read technical drawings
- This is a Full-Time Permanent position looking to pay £20,000 - £21,500 (Over-time available).
If your interested in this role then please apply with an up-to-date CV and a short covering letter detailing any relevant experience.