Cornwall 01872 262828
Devon 01392 213333
Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer / Production Manager to head up the manufacturing team. Our clients production flow is made up of general batch production as well as a number of one-off projects. The role would encompass the management of all production cells including fabrication, finishing and assembly as well as the stores/procurement function.
Main purpose of role:
- Manage all aspects of production in a small growing company.
- Increase the level of output from production through growth planning and execution.
- Liaise between production, engineering and sales departments.
- Communicate with team members to output products in an organized efficient manner.
- Issue and manage work orders through fabrication, finishing and assembly.
- Utilize engineering drawings and material lists (BOMs) to organize production.
- Drive efficiency improvements and new processes to continually reduce the cost basis of products.
- Organize and manage the stores department taking into consideration engineering changes and future workloads.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and department workloads from a top-level.
- Full understanding of engineering drawings, manufacturing techniques, and procurement.
- Able to use 3D CAD/PDM systems to utilize product engineering data.
- Efficient in the use of spreadsheets, word processing and PCs in general.
- Familiar with the process of using ECRs, ECNs, and NCRs.
This is a Full-Time Permanent position looking to pay very competitively for the right candidate.
If your interested in this role then please apply with an up-to-date CV and a short covering letter detailing any relevant experience.