Cornwall 01872 262828
Devon 01392 213333
Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
Our client in Hayle is currently recruiting a Stores Operative to join their team.
The role involves the sorting and storage of parts in the warehouse. This team member would be responsible for the picking of parts prior to fabrication or assembly as well as elements of procurement/ordering.
Main purpose of role:
- Assist to organize the warehouse and maintain correct stock levels.
- Provide assistance to the Stores Manager to meet required manufacturing goals.
- Streamline flow of materials from suppliers to shop-floor production staff.
- Accurately pick parts required for fabrication and assembly departments.
- Unpack and add parts to the stock system, allocate parts to correct location.
- Order parts from suppliers in appropriate quantities as required.
- Package parts and products before they are dispatched to customers.
- Occasionally assist the assembly team in the manufacture of metal sub-assemblies.
This is a Full-Time Permanent position looking to pay £16,000 (Overtime available).
If your interested in this role then please apply with an up-to-date CV and a short covering letter detailing any relevant experience.