Cornwall 01872 262828
Devon 01392 213333
Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
Our client based near Camborne is looking for a Web Developer with the ability to think independently and work well in a team with good problem-solving skills. You will be joining a small team that develops and maintains the company’s website and all of its satellite websites.
The ideal candidate should have:
• A keen interest in website design, usability and new technologies.
• The ability to find the route of a problem and find a solution to resolve it.
• A good understanding of WordPress, so experience with php would be ideal.
• An understanding of static site generators such as Jekyll.
• An understanding of version control (git)
• An understanding of build systems such as Gulp.js
• Working with the existing Web Developer to maintain the website and updating some static content as well as bug fixing and system updates.
• Working with the marketing team to advise, design and develop new website functionality as required.
• To undertake personal and professional training and development to maintain skills and knowledge to a high degree
• Work within the Digital Marketing team to develop and maintain effective digital marketing services and reporting on Google Analytics and other website performance tools
This is a full-time permanent position paying up to £23,000 dependent on experience. If you would be interested in applying for this role please send an up to date CV detailing your skills and experiences.