Cornwall 01872 262828
Devon 01392 213333
Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
Our client is currently looking for a Projects Officer to join their team in Camborne.
To assist in the day to day management of operations, to line manage the Amenities team and other staff engaged in the provision of Amenities projects, and to undertake other projects as required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop partnership working with other agencies and the community.
- To manage and implement projects in accordance with priorities.
- To organize and coordinate outdoor events
- To develop and implement new community initiatives
- To ensure safe methods of working at all times and to undertake and review Health and Safety Risk Assessments for activities and assets including the Amenities Works Unit.
- To prepare reports to relevant Amenities Committee meetings monitoring the facilities and assets and any other relevant matters.
- To attend meetings, conferences, seminars and training courses associated with the work and role of Amenities and Projects Officer as required.
- To assist with applications for grant funding.
- To undertake any other duties required consistent with the level and scope of the post.
- Responsible for the efficient and effective management of facilities, buildings and assets, and all Amenities staff.
- To produce a comprehensive maintenance and development plan, including a refurbishment and enhancement programme for all assets.
- To manage maintenance and other contracts to ensure work is carried out to specification and in a safe, timely manner to satisfactory standards.
- To arrange, monitor and review utility supplies and relevant charges.
- To set contract specifications for contracts related to amenities and associated projects.
- To assist in the setting of appropriate budgets for amenities, premises and projects and to ensure the cost-effective delivery of services within allocated budgets.
- To assist in the development of systems and procedures for effective service delivery of amenities operations
This is a Full-time Permanent position paying between £21,000 to £23,000.
If your interested in this position please apply with an up-to-date CV and a short covering letter.