Cornwall 01872 262828
Devon 01392 213333
Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
Our client is currently looking for a skilled Production & Purchasing Manager to join their team in the Redruth area.
- Able to develop and improve existing planning and purchasing systems.
- Control, report and develop internal business measures (KPI's).
- Provide business performance analysis (tactical and strategic) highlighting potential issues.
- Understand the multipliers and margins of every line of stock and run rates for each stock line.
- Be capable of programming production schedules and ensure retail stores and E-commerce sales are met within world-class lead times.
- Work with both customer and productions facing parts of the business to deliver world-class performance to the customer.
- Review, develop and maintain the businesses purchasing strategies, policies and procedures.
- Deliver savings from suppliers through strategic deals and long-term relationships.
- Make a saving on stock holding value and master 12 stock turns in a year average across the business.
- Develop the initiative to reduce levels of slow moving/obsolete stock and also methods of avoidance.
- Instigate cost savings in areas where we have direct responsibility for procurement.
- Ensure purchase orders and changed are issued efficiently and effectively.
- Previous planning experience in a manufacturing business.
-Previous experience in using an ERP system.
- Advanced analytical skills, Excel, SQL.
- Understands the importance of KPI and how to use them effectively.
- Previous experience in either a customer or supplier facing role.
This is a Full-Time Permanent position looking to pay between £30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum.
If you are Interested in this role then please apply with an up to date CV and a short covering letter.