Cornwall 01872 262828
Devon 01392 213333
Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
Main Purpose of Job
To contribute to the effective running of the reprographics, marketing and administrative support under the direction and guidance of the Marketing & Reprographics Coordinator. To be the first point of contact for the Reprographics Office.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1) To organize and carry out the work of the Reprographics Office effectively and appropriately, ensuring timely completion of all tasks and adherence to deadlines. Including, but not limited to:
The preparation of materials for tasks such as laminating, photocopying, printing, cutting, binding, scanning, proofreading and preparing documents in response to staff requests.
Responsibility for undertaking regular material and equipment stock checks, ensuring adequate levels maintained of all department consumables.
Assisting in the maintenance of equipment and resources, including routine testing and checks, changing of cartridges and toners (as trained).
Maintaining accurate reprographic machinery readings/records in order to prepare in-house recharges and ensure accurate external supplier invoices.
Assisting with development and content of marketing materials, both internally and externally, including display boards, newsletters, brochures, website, and photographs.
2) To be aware of and adhere to all policies, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
3) To have good personal and communication skills and a professional manner.
4) To be responsible for your own continuing self-development, undertaking training as appropriate with the support of the Line Manager.
5) To be a team member; undertaking other duties appropriate to the grading of the post as reasonably required and directed dependent upon the needs of the Trust.
This is a Full-Time Permanent position with a competitive salary bracket.
If your interested in this role please apply with an up to date Cv and a short covering letter.