Cornwall 01872 262828
Devon 01392 213333
Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
We are looking for an experienced Secretary/Administrator for a temporary to permanent post based in Exeter.
Our client will be looking to interview candidates immediately for this role therefore please only apply if you are available for new employment straight away or have no more than a 1/2 week notice period.
Part time & full time positions are available. As this position is working within the educational sector it is term time only.
Main duties of the role:
• Providing full administration support to the Central Office.
• Taking incoming calls efficiently, transferring all internal calls and ensuring all messages are passed across correctly.
• Receptionist duties will include greeting and welcoming visitors, keeping the office tidy at all times. Filling correspondence proficiently
• Produce meeting minutes and documents of high quality.
• Organising the Senior managements daily diary and work schedule.
• Demonstrating an excellent telephone manor
• Excellent inter personal skills with the public and senior management team.
• Setting up conference rooms for meetings, providing refreshments etc..
Any candidates wishing to apply for this role must have worked in a Secretarial or PA position within the last year.
Ideally we are looking for candidates that have previously worked in the educational sector. It is essential that applicants wishing to be put forward already hold a DBS (on the update service) or be willing to purchase one if offered the position.
If you would like more information please call Concorde Recruitment 01872 262828 and ask for Indigo.
I look forward to hearing from you.