Cornwall 01872 262828
Devon 01392 213333
Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
Our client based near Truro is looking for an IT Support Analyst to assist their staff in the effective use of the companies IT infrastructure, resolving operational issues and considering future IT developments.
This includes all company hardware, software and telephony. Previously, IT support for the company was provided by a 3rd party supplier but the company is now working towards its vision of a 1st class independent IT solution that supports its corporate aims and objectives.
• Providing 1st line support to all team members across the company
• Identifying and escalating calls to 2nd line support where 1st line support fails to resolve the issue
• Recording details of all reported issues accurately onto the service desk software, including escalation routes
• Demonstrable experience in providing advice and support to customers and stakeholders about IT desktop, infrastructure and business applications
• Tracking and owning calls from point of origin through to completion;
• Assessing and advising the IT & Information Governance Lead on all relevant cases immediately where required
• Identifying fixes for issues, recording processes where appropriate, recording outcomes, updating progress on service desk software and identifying escalations where required
• Liaising with 3rd party system suppliers for ticket escalations, and for co-ordinating upgrades, patches or any other system downtime
• Gathering and recording information on hardware, systems and software, and ensuring that existing records are kept fully updated
• Producing training materials for distribution to colleagues for use of all systems and hardware, and keeping existing training materials up to date
• Producing templates and report templates for use in Microsoft Office suite and Patient Management Software
• Creating and maintaining operational documentation to a professional standard
• Assisting the IT & Information Governance Lead in special projects where required
• Providing support for set up of new IT equipment purchased
• Completing new user set up for new employees, including standardised training on relevant applications in use by the company
• Completing employee and team location moves where required
• Managing and maintaining the company email accounts, creating new users, maintaining user accounts and archiving accounts when required
• Traveling to site locations where required to perform maintenance on hardware, swap out hardware where replacements are required, or investigate issues that have been unresolvable remotely
• Travelling to site locations to meet with 3rd party suppliers where an on-site visit is required for fault fixing, upgrades or scoping new developments
• Running basic cabling for PCs, telephones, and other IT equipment where required, highlighting to the IT & Information Governance Lead wherever further or more complex cabling requirements are present
• Delivering the company’s vision for a 1st class independent IT solution that supports all colleagues in providing dentistry services within a professional business environment, operating in line with our vision to create happier, healthier communities
• Applying excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and interacting effectively with a range of customers and stakeholders to create and maintain effective working relationships
This is a full time permanent position offering a generous holiday package of 27 days paid holiday plus bank holidays.
Company offers ongoing training and support and opportunity to obtain further qualifications. Starting salary £19,500 - £22,500 dependent on experience.