Cornwall 01872 262828
Devon 01392 213333
Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
Our client is currently looking for a Skilled Design engineering to join their already thriving team.
• Analogue (low frequency, but precision instrumentation circuitry) and digital circuit design, analysis and development
• Thermal management for power circuitry
• Printed circuit board layout (single, double-sided and multilayer)
Test Equipment Design:
• Technical knowledge of Test Systems hardware and software including National Instruments & Pickering Instruments Products
• Knowledge of and ability to select appropriate design techniques and solutions for test equipment applications
• Raychem Harnware Cable Design experience is desirable but training can be provided
Qualifications, Skills, and Attributes
• Some appreciation of metalworking processes and materials used in electronic industry would be useful
• Understanding and application of user safety standards and other statutory requirements
• Working with the NBO team to deliver the new product on time, quality and cost
• Assessing plant, test equipment tooling, drawings, permits, and extra services
• Ideally, degree qualified
• The broad level of experience
• Sets example to entire workforce (professionalism, attitude, punctuality, and flexibility)
• Good communicator
• Team player
• A disciplined and organized approach
If your interested in this role then please apply with an up to date CV and a short covering letter.