Cornwall 01872 262828
Devon 01392 213333
Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
Our client is looking for a Graphic Designer to create high quality, creative marketing materials across print, web and other digital media channels. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing team that will allow the successful candidate make the role their own whilst being supported by both the marketing and design teams.
Day to day duties to include:
• Create high quality graphic design work to deliver creative, on brand marketing materials to meet the brief
• Work with Head of Marketing to edit and update all existing materials (web, social media, brochures and all other requirements)
• Complete a brand review, supported by Head of Marketing and produce a new set of brand guidelines which will form the basis of all digital media going forwards
• Carry out digital manipulation of images as required
• Provide support for other design-led projects, eg. portfolio photography
• Interpret design briefs from multiple stakeholders and execute following established guidelines
• Create central asset library
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills and experience:
• Two years or more experience
• Relevant degree level qualification
• Portfolio of work
• Ability to manage and deliver high-quality design work for projects with multiple stakeholders, and to tight deadlines
• Experience of designing marketing materials from initial brief and concept through to polished consumer/ client ready completion
• Able to design across various collateral for B2B, across print and digital
• Confident and competent using the Adobe Suite – In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop
• Experience of designing for web as well as print
This is a full time permanent position working 37.5 hours per week.
If you would be interested in applying please send an up to date CV along with a portfolio of your work or link to online portfolio.