Cornwall 01872 262828
Devon 01392 213333
Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
Are you a caring, enthusiastic and hardworking SEMH Secondary School Teaching Assistant?
A School in North Cornwall have an exciting new opportunity available for an experienced SEMH Teaching Assistant within its Learning Support Department. The role will be working within a group setting and on a 1:1 basis.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
• 3 months or more experience supporting Secondary SEN & SEMH school students
• A passion and interest in working with children
• Commitment to provide a variety of activities that will stimulate the children's interests and enhance their learning
Benefits of working with Concorde Teaching Bank
• Weekly Pay
• Opportunities to work within fantastic schools
• Gain more experience working within a school environment
• Continuing Professional Development
Concorde Group is part of Cornwall College and invests all profits back into education and the local community.
If you are interested in finding out more about what Concorde Teaching bank can do for you and would like to discuss your options in confidence, please contact Bronnen, Josie , Mac, Joe or Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01872 262033.
For the purposes of this advert, Concorde Teaching Bank is advertising the services of an Employment Business