Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
Team Teach Teaching Assistant
We are looking for a Team Teach trained Teaching Assistant with a ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to support pupils within group support and on a 1:1 basis. Concorde Teaching Bank has long standing relationships with Schools and regularly support their day to day and longer term supply needs. We can introduce you to a range of opportunities that can enhance your career and / or provide the chance to work more flexibly to suit your lifestyle.
We would love to hear from if you have:
• A Team Teach qualification
• 3 months or more experience supporting primary school pupils
• A passion and interest in working with children
• Commitment to provide a variety of activities that will stimulate the children's interests and enhance their learning
Benefits of working with Concorde Teaching Bank
• Weekly Pay
• Opportunities to work within fantastic schools
• Gain more experience working within a school environment
• Continuing Professional Development
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity and discussing your options in confidence, please contact Bronnen, Josie, Mac, Joe or Cheryl on 01872 262033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Concorde Group is part of Cornwall College and invests all profits back into education and the local community.
For the purposes of this advert, Concorde Teaching Bank is advertising the services of an Employment Business.