Cornwall 01872 262828
Devon 01392 213333
Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
Our client based in Truro is currently looking for a property surveyor, to provide expert advice in regards to costs in construction projects, as well as in repairs and renovations.
Successful surveyors must have strong mathematical and communication skills and should have a bachelor’s degree in the field. You should also be accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors holding a minimum qualification of AssocRics and be keen to gain MCRICS as soon as possible
You need to be experienced in carrying out HomeBuyers Surveys and Residential Valuations and ideally if MRICS Building Surveys.
Day to day responsibilities to include:
• Analysing progress reports
• Following health and safety regulations
• Delegating work responsibilities to subcontractors
• Reviewing project tenders
• Advising necessary co-workers on procurement strategy
• Making sure job is done according to specifications
• Conducting risk assessment and cost control
• Being able to exercise excellent vision and depth perception
• Being autonomous and team oriented
• Being detailed oriented
• Being driven, committed and efficient
• Being highly analytical and perceptive
• Being innovative and creative
• Being professional, courteous and respectful
• Managing time and projects
• Managing time, projects and people
• Understanding scientific, mathematical and other numeric data
• Utilising precision and technological instruments
This is a full time permanent position with a starting salary up to £35,000 dependent on experience with additional earnings of up to £20,000+
If you would be interested in learning more about this role please send an up to date CV detailing your skills and experiences.