Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
Are you looking for a new role and would like to support a busy and thriving Sales team? Interested in joining a business that operates on an international scale and has enough work to see the company and its staff through these time? Then apply now!
We are currently working with a Specialist Manufacturer based in the North of Cornwall who are looking for their next long term employee to support their continued future growth and success. You will be joining an established team who will help you settle in and learn the specifics of your new role. Your aim will be to support internal and external customers using an in house system to ensure orders are met and a quality sales service is provided.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Support Sales Co-ordinator in preparation of customer quotations;
• Update Sales’ database with customer enquiries and general housekeeping;
• Register customers’ documents and files
• Conduct customer follow up activities via email, phone etc
• Log received customer orders
• Carry out any other duties reasonable within capability as required by the Sales Manager.
• Order processing
• Shipping & invoicing
• Reception duties – switchboard, visitors etc
• Conference Rooms – diarise and co-ordinate
• Assist in production of Newsletters
• Website – update website
• Co-ordinate and assist in the production of sales promotions
• Book travel and accommodation for all staff
• Exhibition Co-ordination
Skills & Qualification
• Essential requirements are strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail and a willingness to develop and learn new skills;
• Able to use Microsoft Office package
• Ability to use initiative, be proactive and work efficiently as part of a team;
• Able to work under pressure and to deadlines;
• Able to be flexible, courteous, friendly and maintain a positive approach;
• Show discretion and professionalism at all times;
• Previous experience within an engineering or manufacturing environment is desirable but not essential;
This is a permanent full time position with salary of up to £26k depending on experience.
If you are interested then please send an up to date CV with a brief cover note detailing your relevant skills and experience. As always, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and no personal details shall be released.