Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
Are you an experienced Production Operative /Forklift Operator looking for a new opportunity within an international organisation?
On behalf of our highly established client we are looking for multiple Production/Forklift Operators for immediate starting roles based near Plymouth.
These positions are initially temporary working 12 hour shifts (days & nights pattern) these vacancies have potential to lead to permanent contracts for candidates that demonstrate a strong work ethic & flexibility around shift patterns.
• Forklift Licence (FLT) & be an experienced FLT operator.
• Production Operative & industrial warehousing experience, (ideally working on plants) - Not essential
• Driving licence & own transport
• Attention to detail - the performance of this role is critical to product quality/customer service.
• A high level of health, safety and environmental knowledge and awareness including COSHH.
• Good numeracy, literacy and IT skills to meet the requirements of the role.
• Demonstrate a willingness to undertake further training.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading company and be provided with both ongoing training and future opportunities.
Please contact Concorde Recruitment at your earliest convenience for more details on this position and ask for Indigo.