Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
We are currently working with a company who are looking for a number of Education Support Assistants in the Penzance area. The role will involve working with vulnerable learners aged between 16-24. The learners will have a variety of Physical, Emotional or Educational needs. The roles are part time with a variety of days available. Each shift will be working from 09:30 to 15:30. Further details can be found below:
Main duties and responsibilities for all Education Support Assistants
1. Provide support to individuals and small groups of learners.
2. Use routine supervision and care skills to support learners, including those who have physical, emotional or educational needs.
3. Develop and maintain effective relationships with learners that enhances motivation and promotes learning and development.
4. Promote an inclusive learning environment across the programme.
5. Liaise with parents and external agencies as required.
6. Attend team meetings as required
7. Work flexibly as part of a team to ensure that the well-being, behaviour and personal development of learners enhances learning opportunities and life skills.
8. Accompany learners off-site if required.
9. Maintain confidentiality inside and outside the workplace
10. Transport learners to their education provision/ work experience or enrichment placement if required
11. Participate in appraisal and professional development as appropriate.
12. Understand and apply CRCC policies.
13. Carry out duties with regard to equal opportunities, health and safety and quality assurance.
14. Complete and maintain professional CPD log in order to improve your skills, including those outside of mandatory requirements.
If you are interested and available for this position, please submit an application. Alternatively contact Mac on 01872 262033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.