Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
Are you looking for a new challenge in recruitment and have at least 1 years' experience within recruitment? Do you feel like you have more to offer and want to increase your earning potential? Are you ready to run your own desk and be involved in decisions that affect how you work?
Then we want to speak to you!
We are currently looking for a recruitment consultant to join our Engineering team to help grow a new division. This is an exciting opportunity to be actively involved in building a desk with great potential. You will be working closely with another consultant to positively impact your desk on a daily basis. You are given the autonomy to operate in a style that works for you and delivers results for the business.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
· Have at least 1 year experience within recruitment and preferably within a technical or engineering setting.
• Establish and maintain contact with existing and prospective employers to obtain suitable permanent or temporary business in all occupational areas.
• Establish and maintain candidate register
• Continually develop and maintain a good knowledge of the current labour market and opportunities available to candidates.
• Monitor and evaluate candidate recruitment, assessment, placement training and personal development.
• Interview and assess capability of candidates and match to employers' needs and requirements.
• Negotiate and liaise with candidates and employers throughout the placement process and maintain good account management relationships with both
• Assist with the marketing, advertising and promotion of the agency
• Maintain accurate and efficient administrative systems
• Ensure feedback evidence is available for inspection to prove effectiveness of safety and quality systems
• Commitment to highlighting development areas and sharing best practice
What's it like to work at Concorde?
At Concorde we understand how challenging recruitment can be, so we do our best to make it as easy and as comfortable as possible to work, whenever and wherever you need. We provide all the equipment you need to get the job done and offer our staff flexibility on working hours to fit around their lives. We have a diverse team that contain a variety of skills and knowledge and our collaborative working allows teams to share and draw on this experience. We encourage the sharing of ideas; if anyone has a better or new way of operating then we want to hear about it! We like to give our people the freedom to organise their time to get those most out of their day.
Quarterly social events and Christmas event party
Paid personal parking space available at office
Flexible working hours and some home working possible
We have a break with a 55in 4k TV. Pool table and drinks fridge coming soon!