Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Specialist for a vacancy based near Falmouth. This a full time position working Monday to Friday 35 hours per week. The salary will be dependent on experience.
We are looking for applicants that are available to interview for this role immediately and if successful able to begin working straight away.
• You will be responsible for the provision of end to end payroll and pensions processes for the organisation ensuring that all payments and deductions are performed efficiently, accurately and at the appropriate time.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of payroll legislation and processes. Advanced Excel, attention to detail, numerate, customer focus. (Desirable: Knowledge of iTrent)
• To ensure effective arrangements are in place to cover the duties of the post throughout normal working hours, including participation in any departmental arrangements for dealing with customer enquiries (e.g. telephone cover/office cover.
• Extensive experience of computerised payroll and pensions administration including end to end processes within a complex organisation.
• Strong IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Office applications including advanced excel skills such as pivot tables and vlookup formulas
Please contact Indigo at Concorde Group on 01872 262828 for more details on this vacancy. Our client will be arranging interviews between Friday 22nd – Tuesday 26th January.