Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
Well respected company based in Falmouth, Cornwall are looking to recruit a permanent Quality Assurance Technician.
To operate and maintain updated and efficient IT, computer systems and networks to optimize the role of technology within the company . To help team members in various departments troubleshoot technology issues.
Quality Management System
- Create/ update QMS documentation as necessary, ensuring it is accurate prior to issue.
- To maintain full records relating to procedures and training. Ensuring that documentation is accurate, complete and approved.
- Ensure Training administration is progressed in a timely manner.
- Updating of the Training Matrix.
- Reporting training inadequacies and lapsed certificates.
- Liaise with the EHS & Quality Manager on the adequacy and effectiveness of the quality management system, and to make recommendations for improvement, as required.
- Provide information to management regarding nonconformities and offer potential solutions.
Complaints and feedback
- Monitor and log all complaints and feedback received. Ensure response sent to complaints as soon as possible and ensure complaints are closed out in a timely manner. Carrying out root cause investigation, 8D.
- provide calibration support to the Lead Engineer.
- Ensuring all equipment is within calibration and accurate records are kept.
- Ensuring that any equipment outside of calibration is identified/ removed and records are updated.
Non - Conforming Material
- Supporting Goods In when needed, ensuring that accurate records are kept of non- conformities and the relevant people are informed.
- Process Improvement/ Failure Investigation
- Providing support when issues are found ensuring accurate records are kept.
THIS ROLE COULD SUIT SOMEONE WITH ANY TYPE OF QA EXPERIENCE IE. FOOD/HOSPITALITY/MARINE ETC