Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
Highly respected company based near Truro, Cornwall are looking to recruit a permanent Accounts Assistant.
The role is a really varied and interesting one and is full time with occasional homeworking.
1. To provide a financial service and be a partner to the business by maintaining all day-to-day functions, including Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Cashbooks
2. To process data on daily basis to maintain up to date and accurate information and to support the Finance Manager
3. To assist with the regular reporting functions, including Month end, budgeting, forecasting
4. To assist with company compliance and submissions to deadlines
· To Support the Finance Manager with all the Month End duties, ensuring the production of monthly management accounts and preparing the company’s monthly accounts within the group
· To assist the Finance Manager with regular reporting functions and compliance,
accurate maintenance of expenditure versus budgets and work with stakeholders to assist them with monitoring and control including budgeting, forecasting and HMRC obligations
· To develop strong working relationships with the Operation Managers, Supply Chain Manager, Business Development Manager and Sales Administrators
· To be responsible for maintaining the Sales and Purchase ledger functions in accordance with company standards and company credit terms up to agreed authority levels, including credit control
· To be responsible for maintaining the cashbooks in all currencies, produce payment runs and remittance advice
· To be responsible for maintaining records of employee hours and monthly payroll, pension requirements and relevant reporting
· To establish and maintain good relationships with customers and suppliers and provide customer support to ensure accurate management of their account.
· Undertake necessary financial data analysis and reporting as required
This is an excellent career opportunity for a career minded individual!!
Cash Flow VAT Monthly Accounts nominal ledger Cash book