Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
We want your email to get to the right team to help you, so please use the links below that best suits your enquiry.
Highly regarded company based near Truro, Cornwall are looking to recruit a MS Excel Executive/Administrator
To maintain, update and repair the estimating the existing Excel calculator. This has been developed over an 8 year period and is ever evolving, as different outputs are required as policy and prices change.
The postholder will provide assistance with compiling data and bid writing for tender opportunities. Using existing templates, calculators and developing new calculators to assist sales team with developing comprehensive responses to specific tender requirements and contributing to completion of quality submission documents and pricing submission.
SKILLS • Advanced level of Excel (use of pivot tables, data validation, conditional formatting, multiple conditions in single formulae, use of INDEX MATCH, VLOOKUP and other excel functions; )and confident in adapting current spreadsheets and creating new spreadsheets;
• Highly numerate, logical approach and problem solving skills;
• To build and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of Kensa products and keep updated with changes in product design and application;
• Thorough and methodical approach to gathering data from various sources;
• Ability to manipulate data and integrate utilising formulas;
1. Excel functions including creating new calculators, features and outputs by writing complex formulae, use of pivot tables, data validation, conditional formatting, multiple conditions in single formulae, use of INDEX MATCH, VLOOKUP and other excel functions;
2. Excel functions including updating data such as pricing, carbon factors, counterfactual costs, creating and updating graphs and charts and testing on completion;
3. Excel Functions like fault finding, repairing and making the calculator user friendly. Tracking updates and improvements and reporting to sales;
Advanced Excel Pivot Tables Vlookup Excel